Uwm Articulation Agreements

Are you interested in continuing education at a four-year university or university? WCTC has credit transfer contracts with many four-year institutions that allow our graduates to transfer credits into a bachelor`s program, often at the junior level. Where do you want to get your bachelor`s degree? We have transfer contracts with more than 40 universities and universities. Select a program from the list below to see where the credits are transferred. We strongly advise you to meet with your advisor at your current university or university regarding your interest or participation in one of our transfer contracts. Although there is no formal articulation agreement for your program, many of your credits can still be transferred. A summary of how credits are transferred and an overview of the curriculum for different programs are available here on the UWM`s One Stop website. You can also use the transfer tool to determine how your credits are transferred. On this page, you will find the official articulation agreements signed by UWM with other institutions and universities. These agreements or partnerships document the transfer policies of a particular academic program or diploma.

The agreements are organized according to the UWM school or the university, which includes the academic program or the university degree. Eligible students can use the dsatats we have with a number of partner institutions. These programs make the transfer to UW-Madison a viable option for many applicants. They also provide clear instructions on what courses to take and how long to study at their first university. If you know your intended main part, you can view an articulation agreement to see which courses, GPA and other requirements need to be concluded before the transfer. A articulation agreement is a signed document guaranteeing the transfer of a diploma or certification program from a Wisconsin technical college to a particular university major. All classes described in the articulation agreement must be completed. A partial transfer cannot be granted.